Quote 1:
My soul clings to the dust; revive me according to your word.
119: 25
Quote 2:
Oh, how I love your law!
It is my meditation all day long.
Your commandment makes me wiser than my enemies,
for it is always with me.
I have more understanding than all my teachers,
for your decrees are my meditation.
..........
Through your precepts I get understanding;
therefore I hate every false way.
119: 97-99, 104.
Quote #3
(The motto I recited as a child when attending Pioneer Girls)
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light to my path.
Psalm 119:105
Quote #4
Let my cry come before you, O Lord;
give me understanding according to your word.
...........
I long for your salvation, O Lord,
and your law is my delight.
Let me live that I may praise you,
and let your ordinances help me.
I have gone astray like a lost sheep;
seek out your servant
for I do not forget your commandments.
119: 169, 174-176.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.