This is an 11-week experiment in the Psalms. I plan to read all 150 Psalms over the next 77 days for a course I'm taking on the Psalms as part of my requirements for an MA in theology. -- I'm reading from the New Revised Standard Version, using The Harper Collins Study Bible. -- I'm also asking any readers out there in blogland to consider joining in this project in some way. Check in one day a week and read the passages of the day. Comment, comment, comment. --Consider being a follower, Blogger style. --This project is not about converting anyone, or imposing my beliefs and values on them. Rather it's about reading the Psalms in chronological order over a relatively short space of time, and writing about my thoughts, reflections and research in an accessible and brief way.
The economist in me loves the line "oppression and fraud do not depart from its market-place."
ReplyDeleteIPF